понедельник, 6 октября 2014 г.

download Upload 2 NAS APK


Upload 2 NAS

Media & Video



Download .apk

Do you love the auto focus camera and video recording but need a way to automatically save to your NAS?


This program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to send/ftp to your NAS (stands for Network Attached Storage).


Can also configure periodic cleanup of old uploaded files from sdcard.


hit-mob.com/forums
























Download .apk





























The thing about my job as a showrunner, I would prefer to delegate: Gilligan: Dealing with money and budget issues. It is absolutely vital for the job and a willful ignorance about a wise a wise if you are if you are a re - showrunner download Upload 2 NAS 1.4.8 for free . I find I find myself saying, my producer: Please Say only to do with the money matters to me, what can we do, and tell me what we can do t I prefer to get out money and scheduling. Problems , although it's to my detriment, and I know, I remember when someone first told me you now again in the amount of $ 40 million start-up, it's kind of freaking me out.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий